The majority of COVID-19 regulations and restrictions have come to an end in the UK, however we still recommend taking precautions to keep yourself, other riders, customers and restaurant partners safe. The most important things to remember are:
- You must follow all COVID-19 policies that restaurants have in place.
- You should continue to wear face masks or coverings at the restaurant and at the customer.
- The pickup and delivery of all orders should be contact-free - find out more here.
- Stay at least 2 metres apart from other people at all times.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, or use hand sanitiser.
- Clean your bags with food-safe cleaning products before you work and regularly during.